Secondly, I notice that your blog earns you some good money. I am surprised to know that you get over $100,000 per month. I also have a blog – http://www.golaserengraving.com/blog – which I want to monetize and I have tried Infolinks Ads and PropellerAds. What other better options can you advise me to venture into to make reasonable amount of money?
Like Lending Club, Fundrise requires an upfront sum of around $1,000 to get started. Once you invest, however, Fundrise mostly lets you “set it and forget it.” Even better, you may receive a pretty hefty rate of return through this platform. On the company website, Fundrise claims its returns have averaged between 8.76% up to 12.42% over the last five years. Not too shabby.
6. IZEA – IZEA works in addition to a blog or on its own. You get paid to blog, tweet, take photos and take videos. The pay is mostly based on your following, so if you want to make money with your tweets, you’ll need to grow you Twitter following. Likewise, if you want to make money with blogs, you’ll need substantial blog traffic (more on blogging below).
You can sell your ebooks through Amazon's Kindle program or Apple's iTunes Connect, which gives you access to a large majority of the digital-book reading market and the barriers for entry are incredibly low. You don't need to invest lots of money to make this happen, but you do need to invest lots of time, not only in writing the ebooks, but in marketing them as well.
the problem with “CashCrate” is that the amount of money that u get out of it is VERY slim.. and even to get that VERY slim portion of money you have to complete a lot of surveys and to cash-in on the money you earned u must make over $20, trust me. i tried it, it took me over 6-12 months to get the cash.. i used the site like if my life depended on it. it was very hard.
Be professional. When you submit a résumé, don’t type it in ALL CAPS and please don’t avoid the caps lock like the plague. Know how to use it without looking incompetent. Write in complete sentences with proper grammar. Of course, there will be exceptions, but even with the exceptions, you must keep it professional. You’re building their view of you.
25. Products – You can create your own product, such as an ebook or computer software. You would then use your blog as a promotion tool to get people to buy your product. As long as you create a legitimate product with a whole lot of value, you should be able to get some buyers, but like everything else with a blog, you’ll need the traffic to get the sells.
Websites like Survey Junkie will pay you a decent chunk of change for the low-maintenance, borderline mindless task of completing surveys. Companies want to understand consumers better, and one way they do that is by compensating survey-takers. Most surveys pay between $0.50 and $1.25, and many of them take less than 5 minutes to do. You can read our full Survey Junkie review for more info.
4. Immense choices - As mentioned before, there would be immense open doors at your doorstep. You can do whatever you need. You don't have to be an Ace in a particular field however you can be a Specialist in a specific field which you jump at the chance to do the most. In case you're great in keeping in touch with, you could make a digital book and offer it on the web, or begin a blog on a particular specialty or in the event that you are great in coding, you can outline site layouts and offer it online simply like consultants do.
While it may seem strange to hear a financial advisor suggest people invest in peer-to-peer lending, I’m not the only one who sees the value in these platforms. Kansas City Financial Advisor Clint Haynes told me he supports peer-to-peer lending as an alternative to the stock market for a few reasons. First, these companies make it easy to sign up and get started. Second, your rate of return can range from 5 – 7 percent for safer loans and even more for riskier loans. Last but not least, you can typically open a new account with as little as $1,000.
Search engine evaluation - Almost everyone uses the internet in day to day activities and being paid to hang out online can put a smile on your face. Search engines such as Bing, Yahoo and Google use human skills to authenticate search engine results produced by complex algorithms. It is a simple online job because all you have to do is type word phrases into a search engine and then assess the relevance of the results.
Mechanical Turk is Amazon's take on micro-jobs. These are small miniscule-jobs that you can do for other people, which they call HITs, or Human Intelligence Tasks. These are super simple tasks that anyone can do. Some examples are listing off some URLs with certain kinds of images for one cent, or recording a few phrases with a microphone for 6 cents.
* Fidelity® Wealth Services is an investment advisory service that provides nondiscretionary financial planning and discretionary investment management for a fee. Minimum investment is $50,000 for access to a team of advisors and $250,000 for access to a dedicated advisor. See the Fidelity Wealth Services Program Fundamentals for program details or speak with a Fidelity advisor.
These ways of making extra money cover a wide range in terms of compensation and prestige. Check out the options to see what could work for you, keeping tabs on a projected per-hour rate so you can see what would be worth your time. The list is loosely arranged by 1. jobs requiring more skill or expertise, 2. gigs needing less and 3. things you can sell. And if you think of any good options I missed, please let me know in the comments.
29. Videos – This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of EvanTube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog. https://www.facebook.com/Buzzing-Offer-BusinessInvesting-650621182046830/